|Location: London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Position: Project Manager
Sector: Fit Out
Opportunity for a Project Manager to join an industry leading main contractor in their successful Interior Fit Out Division.
This role will see the successful candidate working on a variety of fit out and refurbishment projects throughout London, across the commercial, leisure and hospitality sector upwards of £5m.
With an incredibly strong pipeline of work and career progression important to the client, this is a great chance for a no.1 PM to come on board and take the lead in a well respected and expanding contractor.
The ideal candidate will be someone used to successfully delivering complex fast track projects and must be able to work autonomously across multiple sites.
The successful candidate will be entitled to a wealth of benefits alongside this fantastic opportunity including:
- Extremally competitive salary plus attractive package
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Clear career progression that is encouraged and monitored
- Health Insurance and pension plan amongst other company benefits
What you will be doing:
- Working on a variety of commercial, leisure & hospitality projects
- Delivering complex fit out projects on time and budget
- Acting as No.1 Project Manager
- Presenting to all levels well including the clients
- Overseeing all Site Managers & Sub Contractors
- Overseeing multiple sites to ensure their smooth and successful delivery
- Being responsible for implementing processes and procedures on site
What you need to be the successful candidate:
- Prior experience as a Project Manager
- Extensive fast track fit out experience
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the commercial, leisure and hospitality sectors
- Ability to lead a team in successful delivery
- Confident heading up multiple sites if necessary
- Strong client facing skills and great communication at all levels
- SMSTS / CSCS / First aid qualified
If you match the above requirements and are interested in taking on a new challenge and furthering your career within the Fit Out sector then please get in contact for more information or apply directly.