|Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + vehicle, benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Project Manager - Highways Technology - ITS
I am currently recruiting for Project Manager - Highways Technology (ITS), on behalf of my client, a major contractor within Highways and ITS technology.
You will be Project Managing installation and commissioning works of advanced motorway and message sign technology (ITS). You will be overseeing complete works management and planning, through management of workforce, subcontractors, client relationship and local authority.
Highways technology / communications network worked on;
- VMS - Variable Message Signs
- Vehicle Detectors
- Roadside emergency telephones
- AMI - Advanced Motorway Indicators
The successful Project Manager -Highways Technology (ITS) will have previous experience in Telecommmunications, Electrical and Mechanical installation, commissioning, fault finding and maintenance. Must have proven track record of project management.
- HNC / HND in telecoms / electrical / mechanical engineering (or equivalent)
- Project management qualification such as Prince 2
- SMSTS preferred
- Broad knowledge of CDM and other H&S
- Excellent knowledge and experience of highways technology including smart motorways
- Solid skills and knowledge of Highways Agency specifications and procedures
- Knowledge of quality management and integrated management system
- Excellent communications skills
- Understanding of Health and safety requirements
- Full UK driving licence
Salary - £40-45k dependent on experience + package (overtime, vehicle, private healthcare scheme, pension)
If you have the relevant background and experience and would like to apply for the Highways Technology Engineer role, please send me your CV or contact Brogan ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.