|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: Production||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joshua Bath||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Project Manager Highways Manchester Area
I am currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for one of the UKs leading main contractors. My client is looking for a Project Manager to work on a variety of Highways related projects in the North West.
Projects can include:
- Road improvements
- Road widening
My clients HQ is based just south of Manchester.
What you'll be doing
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring accurate programme is produced and maintained.
- Ensure systems are in place and allocates responsibility.
- Guide and coach subordinates in technical requirements.
- Carry out Site Audits to check works and documentation compliance.
- Manage sub-contractors.
Who we're looking for
- Hold a current driving license and CSCS Card.
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualified.
- Have a good working knowledge of current H&S Legislation.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Have commercial awareness.
- Have a strong knowledge and management of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks/Drainage, Pavement, Comms, Structures, Roadworks;
- Have experience at producing detailed records.
Salary/benefits package for the Project Manager:
- Salary range £55,000 to £65,000.
- Car allowance/company car.
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday
If you are interested, please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.