|Location: East London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Position: Project Manager
Location: East London
Sector: New build & Fit out
Salary: £350 per day
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-known and successful contractor on an exciting hotel project in a sought-after attractive area of East London.
You will be managing the new build extension to an existing hotel from the ground up through to fit out stages and handover. Ground works have already begun on site and we are looking for a Project Manager to join the existing team and get stuck to the project straight away.
Upon completion of this project, there will be the option to move onto other projects throughout the hospitality, leisure and commercial sector.
What you will be doing:
- Working on a new build hotel extension in a popular area of East London
- Oversee Site Managers and Subcontractors
- Working to overcome any issues on site with forward thinking approach
- Implementing the businesses procedures and processes throughout site
- Ensuring health and safety processes are stuck to at all times
- Maintaining a fantastic eye for detail to ensure a brilliant finish of project
What you need to be the successful candidate:
- Prior experience within a Project Manager role
- Extensive experience working on new build projects from start to finish
- Thorough understanding of the fit out & refurbishment sector
- Previous hotel projects experience desirable
- Previous roles within a main contractor preferred
- Fantastic communication at all levels and able to show strong client facing skills
- Detailed knowledge of all H&S procedures
- SMSTS and CSCS certificates
- First aid qualified
- Construction degree preferred but not essential
If you match the above requirements and are interested in taking on a new challenge and furthering your career then please get in contact for more information or apply directly.