|Location: North West London, London||Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
North West London
Project Manager needed for a privately-owned London developer based in North West London. If you want the opportunity to focus on the quality of delivery and join a team to create and innovate in everything you do, every time, then my client is looking for you. If you are an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of working on high end residential new build projects with internal and external packages, and are fed up of being just a number, then you are ready to join an expanding team and develop your career with a growing company that is on a mission to develop differently.
The successful Project Manager can expect to receive benefits including:
- Salary: £80000 - £85000
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Responsible for the daily operational activity.
- Responsible for the management of operatives and sub-contractors being the No.1 on site.
- Previous experience of working with RC frame and traditional build projects.
- Ensuring all company policies, procedures and practices are adhered to.
- Proven experience of working on mid-rise, high spec projects.
- Previous projects value in excess of £40m.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Relevant construction and site management experience of working on a project of 70+ units.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a relevant project management role
- A strong team working, customer focus, time management and leadership focus.
- Industry related business qualification.
- Valid driving license.
- CSCS card at appropriate level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!