|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Project Manager (R&D)
Location: Kent - Commutable from Canterbury, Ramsgate, Ashford
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 + Package
Key Skills: Project Manager, Technical Manager, R&D, NPI, NPD, New Product, Electronics, Design, Electrical, Instruments, Test, Cost Analysis, Budget Management, MS Project
An experienced Project Manager is required to join my client to work with the Engineering teams and Product Development Departments in ensuring that New Product Development and Continuous Improvement Projects are effectively planned and executed in delivering set business objectives.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- To work closely with Product Management, stakeholders and development partners, throughout the Project Lifecycle
- Plan and manage the execution of assigned projects from inception to final production release
- Ensure that Project plans, schedules and goals are developed in collaboration with engineering and cross functional teams
- To set high standards & demanding achievable goals
- Develop & manage project budgets and identification of cost reducing opportunities
- Prepare and report at regular project and stakeholder review meetings
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Has detailed knowledge of Project Management processes & methodologies
- Has a detailed knowledge of Product Development Processes
- Proficient in project Cost Analysis & Budget Management
- Experienced in the use of MS Project & Converto
- Experience on Scrum, Agile/waterfall, lean
- Hold a formal Project Management Qualification - Prince2, IPMA, PMP
- Experience in Project Managing NPD within Electronics & Mechanical Design
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!