|Location: Hereford, Herefordshire||Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Project Manager - Road Safety
Hereford - up to £35k
I am currently looking for an exprienced Project Manager - Road Safety, on behalf of my client, a leading contractor in the installation of highways safety products.
I would like to hear from you if you have the following experience;
- Project management, Contracting management or Operational management expreince
- Leading teams in a high risk environment - construction, engineering, highways etc.
- IOSH / NEBOSH
- Knowledge of health, safety & environmental legislation
Your role as Project Manager - Road Safety is to supervise key projects, installing highways safety products, ensuring that the work is carried out to specification, within the agreed timescale and high standard.
- Attend pre-project meetings to understand clients needs and liaise with both the commercial and operational teams
- Oversee full planning of the project works
- Ensure commercial targets are met
- Ensuring all activities, including installations are carried out safely
- Conduct site visits
- Maintain schedule, delivery of equipment, tools and supplies
- Manage work flow process
- Manage team through effective leadership, offering support on development
- Manage rotas to ensure hours etc are compliant
If you have right skills and experience for the Project Manager role, please send Brogan your CV or get in contact ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.