|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £60 - £80 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Project Manager - SAP Implementation
Term: Initial 12 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Rate: £60 - £80 Per Hour
Key Skills: SAP, Implementation, Defence, Stakeholder, Risk, Cost, Schedule, Budget, Roll Out, Assurance, Requirements Capture, Test, Training
An experienced Project Manager is required to play a key role in guiding the committee for the implementation of SAP MRO within the business. You will be tasked with applying a robust methodology to capturing, documenting and agreeing business benefits and manging internal IT services provider in pushing through a successful implantation on time.
So, what will you be doing as the SAP Implementation Project Manager?
- Establish a baseline plan to deliver commitments and achieve set performance goals to coat, schedule and quality
- Manage the execution and performance against the baseline
- Ensure timely and through requirements development, communication, traceability, validation and verification
- Ensure all risk and opportunities are identified and monitored
- Implantation of data management and configuration
- Leading the programme team to deliver
- Management of stakeholders
What are we looking for in our next SAP Implementation Project Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM discipline
- Have experience in delivering projects in a corporate environment
- Experience of frequent interaction with senior leaders
- Proven experience in the shaping and influencing od decision making
- Strong leadership attributes
- Previous experience in implementing an SAP MRO within the Defence sector
- APMP/APMPQ desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.