|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £500 - £600 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Francis|
Senior Project Manager
This role requires current SC clearance and is based a split out of Bristol and Portsmouth.
Job Description and Required Skills:
Working client side as a senior project manager to drive forward the Shared Infrastructure upgrade project. This project must upgrade systems across T23/T45 and QEC class ships, and thus represents a considerable challenge. We're seeking an experienced and highly capable project manager to drive this through.
- Developing and managing appropriate project plan, schedule, commercial model and budget
- Managing the complex stakeholder environment in Abbey Wood and across the RN
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is complete and to the appropriate standard (e.g. for accreditation)
Required Skills & Experience:
- >3 years of project management in MOD, ideally Abbey Wood and RN related projects
- Good understanding of IT or related projects, either from a technical or management background
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the RN stakeholder community (NCHQ/ABW etc)
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.