|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Project Manager needed for a leading Defence and Maritime organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth working knowledge bid and project managing, hardware & software development and MS project
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 day's holiday + bank holiday's
- Career Progression
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Car allowance
- And many more
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Managing projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands.
- Establishing and maintaining project metrics to measure and report progress
- Effectively communicating with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Effectively managing project issues, risk & opportunities, data, and action logs, including item closure.
- Managing subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget.
- Planning and conducting effective internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
- Preparing customer & internal progress reports in an agreed format.
- Establishing and implementing Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans), to provide planning basis for the team and customers.
- Ensuring that projects comply with the relevant security requirements.
- Ensuring that projects comply with the Company directives.
- Managing security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven experience in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in the defence electronics sector.
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver multi-disciplined (hardware, software, firmware) projects in a matrix structure.
- Experience of MS Office including advanced skills in MS Project.
- A strong and varied background in scheduling/budgeting/cost management with proven commercial & technical astuteness and demonstrable good judgment.
- Degree in relevant discipline (Engineering, Science or Business Management) or equivalent experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain SC Clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!