|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £400 - £450 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Nick Donovan|
My client is looking for a Project Manager with Contact Centre experience (essential) to deploy technical change and business process change in a contact centre environment. The role is for 6 months, pays up to £450 per day and is based in East Grinstead.
A project is being launched to drive a plethora of efficiencies into this clients contact centre. The Project Manager will need to help to define and document the scope and requirements of the activity and build out the plan. The Project manager will also need to have strong stakeholder engagement and management skills in a client-facing environment.
The project has a high focus at client board level and a desire to move quickly through rollout whilst maintaining quality and not exposing the company to any commercial impacts. The Project Manager will need to be cognoscente of other dependent activities and constraints both within the Change Environment and the Operation and therefore work within any known constraints. Effective governance, tracking, reporting and communication skills are essential.
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and implementation of deliverables on the project in line with the agreed scope, objectives and timelines
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and complete the agreed project initiation process (including defined roles and responsibilities) and full project life cycle
- Manage the overall Project Plan and maintain ARI logs, identifying any escalation points early on and ensuring relevant stakeholders are aware. (Excel and MS Project)
- Identify and implement contingency actions to mitigate risk
- Track and report on project progress to stakeholders in accordance with the Change Programme Governance
- Build effective working relationships with internal and Client project sponsors and stakeholders
- Quality assurance - promote and track adherence to the project management standards agreed across the company
- Identify commercial risk to the company
- Build strong working relationship with the PMO and other project managers
- Relationship management - key interface with Client & project team and building Partnership approach
The Project Manager will need to have the following experience:
- CONTACT CENTRE Operational experience is essential!
- Contact Centre Operational experience
- Previous work as Project Manager min 3 years, or evidence of managing multiple work streams
- Experienced within Lean Six Sigma and Prince 2
- Experience of using project management tools to scope, implement and close a project
- Good working knowledge of project management software plus MS Office applications including: MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong stakeholder management and client relationship skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Strong Customer service and relationship management skills
- Experience of working with project budgets, spend forecasts and trackers
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.