|Location: Bromley, Kent, S. E. England, England||Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Project Office Analyst
I am recruiting for a Project Office Analyst to join a very successful digital technology provider based in Bromley within the insurance and financial services sector who are looking for ambitious individuals to join a growing team.
Benefits for a Project Office Analyst:
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness cover
- 6% Contributory Pension
- Perk box Membership
- £1500 Referral bonus
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible Working
- Causal Dress
- Wellbeing Contributions
As a Project Office Analyst you will have to want to make a difference and have the tenacity to do that with your own drive and creativity.
As a Project Office Analyst you will have plenty of support to do just that and will be involved in:
- Project planning.
- Project performance reporting.
- Support the program managers in planning and execution in whatever capacity as required
- Keep the project delivery and commercial models up to date.
- This is highly technical data modelling role.
- Stepping up to coordinate new hire training requirements. You will need to establish a strong relationship with the Recruitment and Training Manager.
Project Office Analyst Required Skills & Knowledge:
Project Office Analyst Education Required:
- Showcase your ability to learn quickly
- Strong Advanced Levels
- Undergraduate degree and projects where you can exhibit original thinking.
- Backgrounds in Mathematics, Economics, Computing, Accounting preferred.
Project Office Analyst Personal Skills and Character
- Ability to build strong relationships and be respected for your opinion.
- Strong planner.
- Tenacious and highly driven.
- Ability to get things done efficiently and quickly.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently.
- Intelligent and ability to absorb information quickly. Steep learning curve is a prerequisite.
- Thinker with ability to draw out logic on paper and understand implications even before touching a model (Excel or otherwise).
- Inherent love for the detail no matter how high up you go.
- Not be absorbed by job titles but more focused on using every opportunity you get to drive the business forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Project Office Analyst Technical Requirements:
- You either should be an Excel whiz or show potential to be trained up to become one.
- You either should be able to normalise data without much forethought or show the potential to be trained up do just that.
- Ability to understand and interpret data.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.