|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £40 - £50 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Engineering, Corporate & Professional Services, Defence, Production, Commercial, Design, Financial Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: Project Planner
Rate: £40 - £50 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Hours: 37.5 Per Week
Key Skills: Planning, Project, MS Project, MSP, Primavera P6, EVM, Earned Value Management, Defence, MOD, Cost Planning, SAP, Reporting, Integrated Master Schedule, IMS, Lifecycle, Modelling
An experienced Project Planner is required to play a key role in managing and updating the Project Plan (Integrated Master Schedule), reporting on various aspects of the Project Planning process and status.
So, what will you be doing as a Project Planner?
- Generating Reports & Planning Management data inputs to Function and Programme
- Maintaining, maintenance, review and reporting of the Integrated Master Schedule
- Responsible for the end to end lifecycle of planning and schedule management
- Validates cost and schedule integration for effective performance management
- Devises modelling and measuring techniques to integrate risks and opportunities with schedule and cost baseline
- Resolving of schedule conflicts, develops and implements work around strategies and tactical alternatives
- To be the point of contact for both Suppliers and Clients
- Creation of project status reports and slide decks
What are we looking for in our next Project Planner?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Hold a very good understanding of MS Project 2007/2010 and Primavera P6
- Hold a very good understanding of the principals of Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Hold a working knowledge of and experience in SAP cost Planning & Reporting
- Experience in the development, maintenance and control of complex event driven Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Defence OR MOD Project experience is highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Planner, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Configuration Analyst, hit that APPLY button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy