|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Project Planner
Location: Warwickshire - Commutable from Leamington Spa, Coventry, Solihull
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Planning, Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Performance, Analysis, Scheduling, Reporting, MSP, Oracle, Transport, cost Control, Progress data
An experienced Project Planner is required to join my client within the Transportation division of the business ensuring that project programmes are meeting client and business objectives.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Project Planner?
- Planning, scheduling, progressing, co-ordinating and reporting of projects to senior management teams
- Defining and regular reporting against KPIs
- Provision of cost control and updating and reporting of financial performance through Oracle
- Review of project performance throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that suitable mechanisms are in place to collect required information
What are we looking for in our next Project Planner?
- Degree Education in a STEM Discipline
- Experience in the planning and control of multi-discipline, national programmes valued in the millions
- Experience user of planning applications including Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Management Successful Programmes (MSP)
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Planner, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Planner, hit that apply button now!