|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Planning Engineer to join a leading main contractor based in Central Birmingham. The company is a key player in the construction industry, they are experts in delivering technically challenging and complex projects in the UK and overseas.
The Planning Engineer will be a part of an experienced team who are responsible for delivering a major £400m infrastructure project. The Planning Engineer will report into the Lead Planner and be accountable for carrying out planning activities in Primavera P6 which include;
- Producing, developing and maintaining project plans in Primavera P6.
- Updating project programmes, implement programme changes.
- Establish and co-ordinate progress status reports and mitigation plans from suppliers against baseline targets.
- Resource load programmes with cost, labour, plant and materials.
- Communicate the programme to the site team
- Prepare management reports
- Previous site based planning experience gained within a main contracting environment.
- Proficient user of Primavera P6 planning software
- Ability to communicate project programme effectively to site team
- Have an engineering qualification HNC/HND/Degree
- A good knowledge of civil engineering.
- Previous experience working within a rail environment is a distinct advantage
- Team player.
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £45-60,000 per annum which is dependent upon experience plus an attractive benefits package which includes an annual car allowance of £6,000 or choice of company car, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, travel expenses, 33 days annual leave and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn for further information quoting reference 935654.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.