|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £25 - £28 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Project Quality Assurance Engineer required for one of the world leading and most successful defence organisations, based in Greenford. My client are looking for someone to join their team, working on a number of exciting and innovative projects, specialising within secure communications and information assurance.
This is a fantastic 6 month contract opportunity for an established Quality Assurance Engineer to work for a global leader, paying a competitive hourly rate of £25 - £28 dependant on prior experience!
Ideal candidates will have proven experience of Quality Engineering within an Aerospace or Defence industry, as well as a background of AS 9100 internal auditing.
All applicants for this position must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Key Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Engineer position:
- Defining, communicating and managing the Project Quality Assurance activities through an approved and operating Plan for Quality.
- Determining and managing a project Quality audit plan, in line with AS9101, to ensure that Projects are operating in compliance with Customer and applicable statutory and regulatory quality management system requirements.
- Working with key suppliers to develop and maintain an approved supply chain with clearly defined quality conditions.
- Working with the project team to achieve measurable improvement to project system operating processes.
- Working with the production team to achieve measurable improvement of product yields.
- Managing project non-conformance issues to ensure effective corrective actions are taken to achieve a level of zero recurrence.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience of Quality Engineering within the Aerospace / Defence industry. (CQP preferred)
- AS 9100 Internal Auditor. (IRCA Approved preferred)
- BS 14001 (MIEMA preferred)
- Proven experience within a business improvement environment. (BQF, EFQM, SEI trained preferred)
All applicants for this opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance. To apply for this role please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.