|Location: Southampton, Hampshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + pension|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Project Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer needed for a leading defence and aerospace organisation based in Southampton. This client is looking to employ an experience Quality Assurance Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of The Defence or Aerospace industry and AS9100 and BS14001.
The successful Quality Assurance Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £35,000 to £ per annum
- 24 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Child care vouchers
- Free Flu Jab
- Cycle scheme
- Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the (Quality Assurance Engineer) will include:
- Defining, communicating and managing the Project Quality Assurance activities through an approved and operating Plan for Quality.
- Determining and managing a project Quality audit plan, in line with AS9101, to ensure that Projects are operating in compliance with Customer and applicable statutory and regulatory quality management system requirements.
- Working with key suppliers to develop and maintain an approved supply chain with clearly defined quality conditions.
- Working with the project team to achieve measurable improvement to project system operating processes.
- Working with the production team to achieve measurable improvement of product yields.
- Managing project non-conformance issues to ensure effective corrective actions are taken to achieve a level of zero recurrence.
What you need to be the successful Quality Assurance Engineer:
In order to be the successful Quality Assurance Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven experience of Quality Engineering within the Aerospace / Defence industry. (CQP preferred)
- AS 9100 Internal Auditor. (IRCA Approved preferred)
- BS 14001 (MIEMA preferred)
- Proven experience within a business improvement environment. ( BQF, EFQM, SEI trained preferred)
Must be eligible for Security Clearance which means you must inly hold a British Passport and you must have not been out of the country for more than six months in the last 5 years
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.