|Location: Enfield, Greater London, England||Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Project Quantity Surveyor
£38,000 to £45,000 + car & package
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a highways maintenance contract based from offices in North London. The Project Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with an experienced operations team, delivering £3m of work each year across the 10 year contract.
As the Project Quantity Surveyor, your key duties will include:
- Maximising cash flow whilst building and maintaining an excellent relationship with the client.
- Acting as the key commercial contract on site
- Keeping a keen eye on the details of each project managing all costs
- Assisting with the development of other surveyors on the project
- Keeping the Commercial Manager up to speed with developments and commercial performance
Project Quantity Surveyors considering this role will need to have previous experience working on a highways maintenance, utilities or other fast paced contract within a similar sector. You'll need some NEC knowledge, strong communication skills and a willingness and drive to learn and develop your career.
In return, the Project Quantity Surveyor can expect a role that includes no limits on career progression, the support of an experienced management team and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £38,000 to £45,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare options
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- High street discounts
- Life assurance
If you're a Project Quantity Surveyor with a background in highways maintenance of similar work and you're looking for a new opportunity with an award winning employer, get in touch today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.