|Location: London, England||Salary: Up to £300 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Project Quantity Surveyor (Long-term Contract)
Project Quantity Surveyor needed for my client a specialist in residential and mixed-use development projects in and around the London area. They are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join the team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in running a job stand alone and have previous experience in all trade packages from groundworks to internal fit out.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- A long-term contract with a daily rate of c£300.
- Based in a Central London location.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Ability to prepare and issue subcontract enquiries or trade packages.
- Maintain and continuously improve commercial/legal and contractual awareness.
- Ensure the client's way of working and the processes incorporated therein are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines.
- Previous experience of working with a main contractor or developer is essential.
- A proven experience in all trade packages from groundworks through to internal fit out.
What you need to be the successful Project Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Project Quantity Surveyor who has worked for a top 100 contractor/developer in London
- Someone who has experience on internal and external packages
- Quantity Surveyor able numerate to high standard, able to analyse data and produce costs and information for final accounts.
- Able to produce work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Quantity Surveyor with a basic legal/contractual knowledge
- Understanding of standard methods of measurement
- Quantity Surveyor with previous experience in similar role desirable
- Knowledge of Housing Sector desirable
- Valid driving licence
- CSCS card at appropriate level
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!