|Location: Salisbury||Salary: £42000 - £48000 per annum + car, fuel, bonus & pension|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Quantity Surveyor needed for a top tier main contractor at their offices in Aldershot to manage the commercial delivery of a long term framework constructing & upgrading facilities for the Ministry of Defence.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining the commercial team delivering a variety of new build projects including new rehabilitation centres, offices, homes, leisure facilities, retail units & all the associated infrastructure on sites between Aldershot & Salisbury. Not only will you get the variety of work to help further your career but the opportunity also comes with a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £40,000 to £48,000
- Car Allowance & Fuel OR Car
- 25 days annual leave & 8 Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare for you & family
- Pension Plan
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street vouchers & more
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Procurement of sub contractors
- Full sub contract management including payments
- Value analysis
- Budget Preparation
- Agreement of final accounts
- Building a working relationship with the client & sub contractors
- Manage variations and change control
In order to be the successful Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Between 18 months & 5 years of commercial experience with a main contractor
- A degree, hnc or similar in a construction related subject
- Live within a commutable distance of Aldershot OR Salisbury.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.