|Location: Harlow, Essex||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Aaron Stone||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Project Scheduler required to join a globally leading Aerospace company who provide solutions to Cyber security and Aircraft upgrades. The Project Scheduler will join the Integrated Project Team providing Project Planning, Risk Management, and Earned Value/budget control support including the creation and analysis of variance analysis data to support the programmes in reporting and key decision making.
On offer is a competitive salary up to £55,000 that includes a ranged benefits package. The Project Scheduler will need to be eligible for SC clearance to go forward for this role.
Main responsibilities of the Project Scheduler include:
- Responsible for integrity of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) ensuring that all activities, events and milestones are logically linked and fully resourced with labour hours, materials and subcontract payments.
- Perform analysis such as critical path, schedule risk analysis and Earned Value variance root cause analysis.
- Maintain the IMS as required (weekly/monthly), and aligned to the fiscal calendar and provide an accurate Cost to Complete (EAC) for financial reporting.
- Support the Programme Manager with analysis of trend data and provision of metrics for review at Programme Review Boards.
- Ensure contractual and programme baseline control management is adopted to to ensure the IMS maintain a true and realistic baseline.
- Support the Integrated Project Team on the use and analysis of EV data.
- To monitor the Programme Timesheet Bookings to ensure accurate cost collection.
- Support to the Programme Manager, CAMs and Programme Accountant to establish budget authorisations.
- Monthly collation and analysis of finance data such as schedule derived Estimates To Complete (ETCs).
Essential skillset of the Project Scheduler includes:
- Experience of working in a Project / Programme Management / Control environment.
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Processes.
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Experience of Microsoft Project EPM 2010, and other Microsoft Office applications (Excel. Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to support and guide Programme Managers and their Teams Ability to multi-task, with good written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business.
- Ability to work with diverse project teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to support, guide and influence project teams to ensure programmes are set up in accordance with standard practices and processes.
- Commercial and Business awareness in a complex projects environment.