|Location: Essex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Project Science Lead
Project Science Lead needed to join a very successful and growing Electronics Technology company based in Essex. My client can offer you unlimited career progression. They are working on some very exciting projects that you will never get to work on anywhere else. If you want to make a difference and work on something unique then this is the role for you!
The successful Project Science Lead will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Perks at Work
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Simply Health
* Free on site car parking
* On site canteen
* Legal discounts
* Discount gym membership at local gyms
* Rail discounts
* Costco membership
* IT discounts
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Science Lead will include:
* Provide scientific and technical support to project managers, team members and customers;
* Take a leading role in the development of precision timing technology.
* Determine and manage the technical risk on a project and to implement mitigation activities as appropriate;
* Ensure that the requirements of the customer are met;
* Generate and own appropriate test plans;
* Ensure the company's QA (Quality Assurance) procedures are met.
* Review project specifications and advise on feasibility of proposals;
* Identify opportunities for improvement of the company's Quantum Technology understanding and implement improvement opportunities;
* Ensure that the appropriate equipment, processes and documentation exists for the correct manufacturing of the products.
What you need to be the successful Project Science Lead:
In order to be the successful Project Science Lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* PhD level or equivalent qualification in relevant field;
* Practical laboratory experience in precision timing;
* Experimental skills in laser physics, atomic physics and electronics;
* Project risk management techniques.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Any of the following - although not essential - would be useful:
* Experience as a post-doctoral or equivalent researcher;
* Motivation to further the development of Quantum Technologies based systems to commercial products;
* Experience on atomic clocks and applications;
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Science Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!