|Location: Berkshire||Salary: £40000 - £43000 per annum|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tiernan Murray||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Project Supervisor is required for a well respected Fibre Installation company based in the Ascot area however they have sites throughout the South of England. The Project Supervisor will be responsible for the management of electrical and mechanical design codes, commercial awareness and will utilise their skills in both people and project management.
The successful Project Supervisor will need to have experience in street works and be familiar with New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, and hold a valid NRSWA Supervisor qualification or equivalent. Please note you will be expected to travel to site when required.
Some of the main duties of the Project Supervisor will include:
- Ensure that the works are completed in accordance with all relevant specifications.
- Regularly meeting with the Project Manager to keep each other updated on projects
- Discuss the project aims and development with the Engineers and any welfare issues.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Supervisor:
- Experience in street works working environment and an in-depth knowledge of New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.
- Must have a valid NRSWA Supervisor qualification or if your qualification has lapsed, we will put you through the training
- Good understanding of Health & Safety regulations
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Supervisor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.