|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Project Administrator needed for a multinational Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced Project Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of collating project data and supporting effective reporting to meet business governance requirements, knowledge of scheduling techniques to create WBS and PBS; maintaining and reporting resourced project schedules using MS Project and an interest in the Aerospace industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Administrator will include:
- Creating and updating schedules
- Creating work package documents
- Creating project structures on the ERP/MRP system
- Raising project requisitions
- Expediting supply chain and production activities
- Preparing documents for and attending meetings, taking minutes, closing actions
- Implementing the outputs from change requests into project documentation
- Creation and management of the project risk register
- Management of the master data and assumptions list for projects
- Preparing communications for the project manager
- Producing monthly reports
- Collating financial data
- Managing milestone achievement and invoicing
What you need to be the successful Project Administrator
In order to be the successful Project Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Working within a large professional business carrying out projects.
- Familiar with collating project data and supporting effective reporting to meet business governance requirements.
- Effectively defined and carried out work packages / assignments.
- Knowledge of product design & development businesses using the concept of Product Lifecycle Management.
- Knowledge of scheduling techniques to create WBS and PBS; maintaining and reporting resourced project schedules using MS Project.
- Knowledge of risk, issue & opportunity management techniques.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Project Administrator position must have obtained or be eligible for Security Clearance up to SC level.