|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 15 days ago|
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Surveyor to join an established, well regarded cost & project management consultancy at their offices in St. Pauls, Central London. The successful Project Surveyor will be joining one of four delivery teams and working under the guidance of an Associate Surveyor and working on a variety of projects across London & the South East.
As the Project Surveyor, you'll be working closely with a wide array of clients, some of which include end users, pension & investment funds, banks, high net worth individuals, major developers and land owners. You'll be working on exciting projects from the very start of your career with some of your duties to include:
- Taking accountability for the commercial and contractual performance of your projects
- Working with inhouse, external and internal teams across the full life cycle of the project
- Provide value engineering solutions
- Act as a mentor to more junior surveyors within the team
On offer is a highly competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Private health insurance
- Contributory pension
- Payment of professional fees
- Travel loan
- All expenses
You'll also have yearly pay & performance reviews, the support of an experienced senior management team and no limits/glass ceilings on where you can take your career.
Project Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- A masters, degree or equivalent within Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Construction Project Management
- Experience working for a UK based cost and/or project management consultancy
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today to ensure you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.