|Location: London, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Morris|
Property Administrator needed for a Real Estate Investment Firm based in Central London.
Job Title: Property Administrator
Responsible to: Property Manager
Area of responsibility: HR
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Gold Group are looking for an experienced Property Administrator to join a Real Estate Investment Firm based in Central London. The Property Administrator is a key support position within the Property team and has clear routes for progression within the department.
- Previous experience working within the Real Estate sector
- Strong Organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills especially with using Excel and Word document.
- The ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Overseeing a portfolio of approx 50 properties
- Responding to client emails and letters
- Producing monthly statements for clients
- Ensure all rents are payed and up to date
- Ensure all gas safety certificates are accurate
- Vetting of potential tenants e.g. reference checks and credit searches
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Assist with preparation and coding of invoices
- Assist with health and safety social and statutory obligations
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers to obtain quotes for works
- Building strong relationships with Landlords and tenants
- Working closely with the lettings team to re-let properties as they become available
What to do Next
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Property Administrator to join a very exciting and vibrant company. If this role looks of interest to you then please click the apply button or contact David directly.