|Location: Norfolk, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: James Giblin|
Contract - £55/ph
Proposal Analyst needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Norfolk who are looking to employ an experienced Proposal Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. The Proposal Analyst must be someone who is able to demonstrate complex bis/proposals they have developed, involving multiple teams into the UK government
What you need to be the successful Proposal Analyst:
In order to be the successful Software Proposal Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
· Be an accomplished Bids and Proposals professional (APMP Certified)
· Able to build and lead a bid team across multiple sites and time zones
· Able to monitor and report on progress, analyse deficiencies and propose solutions
· Experience of UK MoD procurement bids and proposals
· Adaptable to the businesses bid processes
· Consultative, planning and process transferable skills in a similar role are a must.
· Liaison and communication experience with internal and external stakeholders.
· APMP Practitioner or Professional
· Recent experience of MoD SSRO proposals
· Previous experience of working with Lockheed Martin and/or Infrastructure
· Good working knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to use MS Project or similar tool for basic bid schedule management an asset
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Proposal Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.