|Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 16 days ago|
My client, a globally recognised aerospace company based in Burgess Hill are looking for a Proposal Specialist to join their growing team!
The overall purpose purpose of this Proposal Specialist position is to compile commercial, technical and management proposals, predominantly at the request of customers, to enable the business to secure Orders.
The position is paying £25,000 - £38,000 depending on prior experience. All candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Benefits for Proposal Specialist:
- Flexible working
- Health care
- Dental care
- Competitve pension scheme
- & many more!
Key Accountabilities for Proposal Specialist position:
- Liaising with the Business Development Manager, Project Manager/Capture Manager and Engineering Lead to establish detailed customer requirements
- Clear understanding of proposal requirements - technical, commercial and schedule identified which can be clearly communicated throughout the organisation
- Co-ordinating receipt of enquiries and logging them as appropriate
- Allocating bid numbers, completing bids databases and opening the appropriate folders on the network to ensure bid can be tracked and followed up
- Scheduling and co-ordinating the bid activity throughout the organisation
- Clear understanding of programme requirements, and bid milestones identified, accepted and achieved throughout the organisation. Produce proposal and review material in a timely manner, adhering to the schedule and customer response requirements
- Responsible for the coordination and integration of content across all proposal volumes, including commercial and technical
- Working closely with the assigned support team (engineering lead, capture manager, contracts manager, pricing analyst etc), ensure that all proposal input material is integrated within the proposal documents accurately, and expressed in a clear, professional manner.
- Technical understanding so that proposal input material can be incorporated within the intended context
To apply for this exciting Proposal Specialist position please press 'apply now'.