|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £29000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Protective Security Advisor
Protective Security Advisor needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Protective Security Advisor with an in-depth knowledge of Security Policy Framework (SPF), JSP440, and the Security Risk Management process, knowledge and experience of conducting technical and physical counter-intelligence searches, and the Defence Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Protective Security Advisor will include:
What you need to be the successful Protective Security Advisor:
In order to be the successful Protective Security Advisor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of Security Policy Framework (SPF), JSP440, and the Security Risk Management process.
- Previous knowledge of government security procedures, including document, personnel and procedural security, as well as conducting security audit activities.
- Conducting security surveys and advisory visits.
- Experience of physical security / security infrastructure design.
- Knowledge and experience of conducting technical and physical counter-intelligence searches.
- Be able to gain and maintain MoD Security Clearance to the necessary level.
- Confident individual who has experience of working within a small team forming part of a larger security team.
- Be organised and methodical.
- Be able to work independently; effectively prioritise their tasks, remain pro-active and flexible.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and able to input, search and maintain Databases.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- A capacity to build lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Administrative or relevant transferable skills.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Protective Security Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!