|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Protective Security Advisor
Protective Security Advisor needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Protective Security Advisor with an in-depth knowledge of Security Policy Framework (SPF), JSP440, and the Security Risk Management process, knowledge and experience of conducting technical and physical counter-intelligence searches, and the Defence Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Protective Security Advisor will include:
What you need to be the successful Protective Security Advisor:
In order to be the successful Protective Security Advisor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of Security Policy Framework (SPF), JSP440, and the Security Risk Management process.
- Previous knowledge of government security procedures, including document, personnel and procedural security, as well as conducting security audit activities.
- Conducting security surveys and advisory visits.
- Experience of physical security / security infrastructure design.
- Knowledge and experience of conducting technical and physical counter-intelligence searches.
- Be able to gain and maintain MoD Security Clearance to the necessary level.
- Confident individual who has experience of working within a small team forming part of a larger security team.
- Be organised and methodical.
- Be able to work independently; effectively prioritise their tasks, remain pro-active and flexible.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and able to input, search and maintain Databases.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- A capacity to build lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Administrative or relevant transferable skills.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Protective Security Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.