|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £1 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Loudwater, High Wycombe
3 Month Contract
Prototype Wirer needed for a Successful Engineering company based in Loudwater. My Client is looking to employ an experienced Prototype Wirer with an in-depth knowledge of quality standard ICP610.
Some of the main duties of the Prototype Wirer will include:
* To maintain the route card related to the manufacturing order (MO) whilst performing build activities by
o Not separating the route card from the work
o By completing the route card in accordance with WI2526 with no deviations
* To not deviate from approved work instructions or drawing sets unless directed by an approved concession or RDC (request for design change)
* Performing wiring and any corrective actions on MO's to the highest standards.
* Maintain a high standard of housekeeping of the assigned areas, including all equipment and assets.
* To Maintain Production systems and procedures and to ensure that these systems accurately reflect the work that is required by working with colleagues through the business to ensure that work is carried out effectively.
* To participate in resolving shop floor issues as directed by the Lead operator.
What you need to be the successful Prototype Wirer:
In order to be the successful Prototype Wirer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Prototype Wiring experience
* Experience of standard IPC610 OR IPC/WHMA-A-620B
* Experience of ISO9000 systems or equivalent
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Prototype Wirer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.