|Location: Warrington, Cheshire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Probabilistic Safety Assessment Engineer vacancy (PSA).
Bristol, Warrington, Gloucester or Basingstoke all viable options.
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Pension + 25 days Hol + Gym + Bupa + more
We have a Senior PSA Engineer vacancy open with a highly successful engineering consultancy, this role is Nuclear industry focussed and offers a rare chance to join a fantastic company at a senior level.
In this role you will be offered the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing team, you will also have excellent career development opportunities.
The position requires you to provide technical analysis support to Civil Nuclear New Build projercts, Naval Nuclear New Build, Nuclear Power Generation and Nuclear Defence projects.
The successful candidate will have a good degree in a STEM discipline and a proven track record with knowledge and experience in some of the following areas:
- Level 1 PSA (i.e. Event Trees, Fault Trees, Fault Schedules, Component Failure Data Analysis, Common Cause Failure, quantification, etc.)
- Level 2 PSA (Accident Progression and Containment Analysis)
- Level 3 PSA (Impact on Public and the Environment)
- Experience in one or more of the currently available PSA software tools (e.g. RiskSpectrum PSA, CAFTA, Isograph Reliability Workbench)
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of nuclear power plants or facilities
- Knowledge of UK nuclear regulatory regime (e.g. SAPs).
As this is a senior level position we are looking for excellent communication skills, an ability to manage projects and strong PSA experience of course.
Please get in touch now for full details.