|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
3 months +
Purchasing Administrator needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced Purchasing Administrator with strong IT skills and the ability to pick things up quickly.
The successful Purchasing Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a competitive pay-rate.
Some of the main duties of the Purchasing Administrator will include:
* You will assist with order processing and progressing chasing
* Loading orders onto the system with the use of Excel, raising appropriate documentation
* Assist with any admin required by the purchasing team
What you need to be the successful Purchasing Administrator:
* Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
* Comfortable speaking on the phone, able to chase orders professionally
* Good IT skills including Excel, MRP systems ideal
* Ability to pick things up quickly and to work efficiently
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.