|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Buyer needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced Buyer with experience of buying in manufacturing and who possesses excellent communication skills.
The successful Buyer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 26 day's holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Income Protection
* Free Parking
Some of the main duties of the Buyer will include:
* Assist with the purchase and supply of materials to ensure customer requirements are met
* Expedite company orders, liaising with suppliers from schedule requirement to arrival of material in order to ensure continuity of supply
* Work closely with internal departments to make sure all materials and parts are within the business as and when needed
* Escalate any critical shortages to purchasing/ management team
* Improving the flow of materials across the organisation
* Working to strict and often very tight deadlines to meet delivery schedules.
* Support the Purchasing team with other duties as required.
What you need to be the successful Buyer:
* Previous experience as a Buyer / Expeditor in an engineering environment is required.
* Working knowledge of using MRP/ERP systems and experience of Excel is a must.
* You must be comfortable building relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
* Strong communication and organisational skills are essential with strong attention to detail.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.