|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £350 - £400 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Scott|
PV Processes Manager
12 Month Contract
Initially remote, occasional travel to Cambridgeshire or Cheshire post Covid Restrictions.
PV Processes Manager needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical Company organisation based in the UK who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded PV Processes Manager that will be working with the PV Processes leads and Process Principals, supporting tasks related to management of the organisation's projects, processes including implementation, communication, quality, compliance, tracking, performance and inspection readiness.
What the role entails:
- Collaborate with PV Process Leads and Principals with support the enhancement of existing processes
- Working with the Process leads and Principals, and Patient Safety and Regulatory experts, develop, establish, monitor, report and assess global KPIs related to safety and regulatory data reporting.
- Support PS Process owners with guidance, advice and support on PD process.
- Author and collaborate with SMEs to deliver assigned Toolkit documents and templates.
- Maintain and continuously improve key customer facing service solutions for Process guidance and document access (R&D Process Portal, Lollipop, PSDM SPOL, Q&A ticket portal etc).
- Coordinate specific tasks related to procedural document management to provide oversight to the Pharmacovigilance (and PS) process team
- Using understanding of PV and Regulatory processes and regulations to provide support to regulatory process team
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, high performance, flexibility and quality emphasising a "can do" attitude and innovative approaches.
- Identify opportunities to improve and simplify the methodology in processes and guidance, provide practical solutions and drive to implementation.
- Support and improve reporting tools and analysis processes and process metric /KPI data. Performing the monitoring, analysis and trending of data in own area of work.
- Identify issues and risks in own area of work and propose options to mitigate them.
- Ensure that appropriate, up-to-date records are maintained for compliance
- Support activities for GVP, GCP, GRP and GMP audits/inspections
- Support Delivery of improvement project assignments supporting the business,
- Provide process training to relevant functional groups or support preparation of training material.
- Seek personal and professional development opportunities, and share knowledge gained in open forums
- Contribute to communication and change management activities associated with process initiatives.
- Building relationships with stakeholders and customers to support pharmacovigilance and regulatory activities and responsibilities including successful partnerships
- Working collaboratively to provide expertise and sharing best practices across all regions and in all partnerships
Some of the key requirements of the PV Processes Manager include:
- A science/pharmacy/nursing degree,
- Experience in working cross-functionally
- Administrative skills including Sharepoint online expertise
- Project Management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work across cultures
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a PV Processes Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.