|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Pyhton Developer - Amsterdam
I am looking for someone who has experience in Device Management, while also being proficient in programming and scripting, including knowledge of network technologies. Specifically seeking a candidate who can help to configure the ACS for CPE control-based applications.
The client uses ACS, an Object Orientated, Python based platform for a number of Connectivity use cases. I am are looking for a candidate who has experience in Python programming to develop, code and test ACS platform interfaces (HTTP, REST, SOAP, XML) that interfaces between IT systems and network equipment.
- Configure an Object Orientated, Python based platform for CPE control based applications
- Collaborate with technical teams across the full software development life cycle
- Contribute to the architecture and software design process
- Design and implement technology solutions for new or existing business applications
- Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Optimize and enhance existing applications to maximize performance and scalability
- Experience with the Zope application server (preferred)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional software development experience with front end Web development
- Working Python programming skills
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with diagnosing and fixing issues in a system that interacts with a multitude of other systems
- Device and CPE management experience (preferred)
- TLS/SSL offload and certificate management (preferred)
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.