|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits + Options|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
My client is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join their up and coming start-up mobile app company.
You will be an experienced, hands-on QA Analyst who will be responsible for the verification and validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements for the app across the company's ever increasing product portfolio. You will work closely with their Mapping, Product & Development teams in the creation of test scenarios, development and execution of test cases, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes. You will have previous experience of working within a Quality Assurance function for a small to medium sized organisation during a significant period of growth.
Key responsibilities and experience of the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
As the first QA Analyst that this company is taking on, you will be single-handedly responsible for leading all Quality Assurance within the business. You will work closely with the Mapping, Product and Development teams to assure the quality of a wide range of web and mobile solutions, including completing regular ground truthing exercises to ensure the company's mapping and parking data remains industry-leading and up to date. As such, you should be able to demonstrate hands-on experience in;
- Creating and executing manual and automated tests
- Isolating, replicating, and reporting defects
- Testing web applications and iOS & Android mobile apps
- A thorough understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes
- Validating that deliverables meet functional and design specifications
- Ability to work in a team-focused environment across multiple projects
- Experience in the evaluation, selection and implementation of tooling to support the QA processes.
- Real time data analysis, and a strong desire to work with cutting edge technologies
- The ability to form detailed test plans and cases whilst having an obsession for quality and an amazing eye for detail
Highly Desirable skills of the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience with a quality assurance role, preferably within a SME
- Previous experience within MaaS 'Mobility as a Service' and DaaS 'Data as a Service'
- A background working with both the private and public sector
- Previously managed a Quality Assurance function
You will also excel in;
- Software testing
- Scrum methodology
Benefits for the successful Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
- Starting salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Equity: Share Options after 6 months of employment
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year up to 3 years
- Pension: 2% company contributory
- Perkbox & Hello Perks accounts, including significant discounts on products, experiences and things like gym membership, mobile phone insurance and half price cinema tickets