|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Up to £43000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Quality Assurance Engineer needed - Permanent - Based in Bedfordshire - Up to £43,000 per annum
Currently I am recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join my client who are a major defence company based in Bedfordshire.
This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the successful QA Engineer to take the next step of their career at one of the world's largest and most successful Defence companies. My client is globally recognised for their Innovative and specialist products and teams.
The successful Configuration Analyst with have the following benefit package:
- 9 day fortnight, average 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday
- 2:1 pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Sickness and accident plan
Some of the main duties of the successful Configuration Analyst will include:
- Non-Conformance management
- MRB activity
- Data Pack generation and SAP operations relating to extensive MMs, Inspection Plans & PRs
- working with large system design and manufacture sub contracts
- use multiple QA tools on a daily basis
Required Skills for the successful QA Engineer:
- Experience in Quality Assurance, especially working with large system design and manufacture sub contracts, FAT Testing & Non-Conformance management.
- Experience or knowledge of QA tools such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plans, managing MRBs, producing Data Packs& As-Built lists.
- Management of non-conformances, trend assessment and identification of risks, strong SAP user skills.
- Experience of leading RCCA teams and Material Review Boards to drive solutions to issues and develop robust preventative actions.
- Knowledge of AS9100 and ISO9001.
- Knowledge of Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing / Vehicle integration / Composites / Machining in the Space, Automotive and / or Defence sectors.
- Extensive SAP user skills, Certificate of Design experience, understanding of process improvement, experience in corrective action boards, material review boards, root cause analysis & corrective action plan appreciation.
Desired skills for the successful Quality Assurance Engineer:
- A good general understanding of Software QA is highly desirable
- Strong SAP skills would be of benefit.
- Ability to work unsupervised or within a team.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible for Security Clearance
If you are interested please apply today!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.