|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
My client based in London is looking for a new Quality Assurance Engineer to help push the test capabilities forward for both new projects and our existing platform code base.
Running scrum development teams across the globe. This role will fit into that structure working closely with developers and business teams in various countries. Our teams communicate regularly
We're seeking to build out our new code in .Net core running in Docker containers. New code and test environments are supported with infrastructure as code on Amazon Web Services. Our existing code base is written predominantly in Microsoft T-SQL with supporting VB.net and C#.
Our systems and setup are predominantly built on the Microsoft stack, from internal desktop machines to client facing applications.
We seek to constantly improve our code using robust tools. These are involved in our Continuous Integration process and also monitoring on our Production Environments.
For this they are paying between £40,000 - £70,000, + bonus and benefits
Skills, Ability and Experience
You should have:
- A passion for creating quality software using the best tools possible
- 3+ years enterprise experience within a quality assurance aligned role.
- 2+ years enterprise .NET, Microsoft T-SQL experience (2008 R2+)
- Experience in design, development and implementation of test automation frameworks leveraging products and tools appropriately (e.g. Selenium, SOAP, Splunk, Scripting)
- A solid understanding of Agile processes (Scrum specifically)
- Confidence in Git and the Git Flow source control methodology
- Great communication and collaboration skills, both technical and non-technical
o Think: code reviews and requirements gathering
It would be ideal if you also had:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of products; Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
- Understanding of good structure, Architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Payment Services and Card Processing
- Some level of infrastructure or server setup knowledge