|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aubrey Knight|
QA/ Quality Assurance/ Test Automation/ SaaS/ C#/ UI/ .NET
As a QA Engineer, you will work alongside other engineers in an Agile environment as part of a Scrum team to ensure products meet high levels of reliability, maintainability, usability and performance. Strong problem-solving capabilities, exceptional organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines. Define test strategies to support the development of major new features or of new applications using a variety of tools
- Design, implement and document test environments and frameworks supporting the agreed strategy,
- Develop system tests using Selenium
- Execute a wide range of functional/non-functional tests, manual and automated,
- Support the Product Owner to close stories, validating acceptance criteria and defect fixes,
- Analyse test data and produce test reports for relevant check-points or milestones,
- Investigate new test tools/methodologies and integrate them as part of the team practices and continuous integration processes, also liaising with other teams to share knowledge and best practices.
- Proficient in software development using C# .NET or other object-oriented languages
- Experience developing test automation for web UI's using Selenium and SpecFlow,
- Experience developing API-level test automation for RESTful services,
- Experience overseeing the end-to-end QA for web applications
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment,
- Industry experience with defect management systems and workflows.
For more information, please Apply!