|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary: £40,000- £60,000
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a growing Fintech company based in their London office. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of £40 -60k per annum depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work closely with their developers and business teams. You will be expected to advance the test capabilities for both new projects and existing platform code base.
Essential Experience and Skills required for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- 3+ years enterprise experience within a quality assurance aligned role.
- 2+ years enterprise .NET, Microsoft T-SQL experience (2008 R2+)
- AWS and .NET core are essential skills for this position
- Experience in design, development and implementation of test automation frameworks leveraging products and tools appropriately (e.g. Selenium, SOAP, Splunk, Scripting)
- A solid understanding of Agile processes (Scrum)
- Confidence in Git and the Git Flow source control methodology
- Great communication and collaboration skills, both technical and non-technical
Desirable Experience and Skills required for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of products; Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
- Understanding of good structure, Architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Payment Services and Card Processing
- Some level of infrastructure or server setup knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.