|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
QA / Test Analyst
QA / Test Analyst required for my client based in London who are a global financial services company, providing customers with multi-asset and multi-market trading capability through financial spread betting products.
As a QA / Test Analyst you will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and previous experience of working in a highly technical environment.
As a QA / Test Analyst you will receive the following benefits:
- Benefits 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays / Private Medical Cover / Life Assurance / Interest Free Season Ticket Loan / Subsidized Gym Membership
As a QA / Test Analyst you will be involved in the following:
- You will be involved in the identification, writing, debugging and execution of manual and automated tests.
- You will have a passion for quality and are driven by the desire to learn new technologies and tools required to be most productive.
- Use feedback from all stakeholders to expand tests and achieve acceptance criterion coverage
- Demonstrate ability to change direction and re-prioritise in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and a have proven ability to collaborate with all stakeholders
- Are attentive and highly organized
- Are personable and able to form strong relationships and reputation with own and wider teams
- Possess strong documentation skills.
- Familiar with using Jira, preferably with Testing capabilities (Zephyr/ XRay)
- Are ISEB Foundation Certified or equivalent
As a QA / Test Analyst you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience of recent experience in testing back end applications including databases
- Very good knowledge and proven experience in Integration testing, especially ETL Testing and Systems Integration Testing
- Exceptional backend testing skills - proven skills in SQL and t-SQL for database testing
- Experience of using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Preferably, experience of Testing within a Trading domain, with understanding of financial reporting
- Strong MS Excel skills for data analysis and reports testing
- Experience of using Business Intelligence and Analytics tools, such as Tableau/ PowerBI is highly desirable
- Experience of working within an Agile scrum team as a QA member
- Experience of writing BDD scenarios using Cucumber & Gherkin, desirable