|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
QA Test Analyst
QA Test Analyst needed for a leading online business based in Brighton, Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced QA Test Analyst 2 - 3 years proven track record of Test Planning & Manual Test Execution of web-based systems
The successful QA Test Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity, but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday
* Pension Plan
As QA test Analyst the role entails:
* The QA Tester will be responsible for the quality of existing web applications, creating tests, diagnosing, reporting, tracking, development, maintenance and implementation of test cases and scripts.
* You'll be working closely with the Lead QA and development teams to analyse development and bug test coverage, create appropriate test scripts; report bugs and issues; and to ensure that a high quality is maintained.
* The QA Tester will have knowledge of different types of testing with a strong focus on manual testing and improving our automation test framework. They will have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, great team working skills, well organised, show initiative, logical thinker, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
* This QA Tester role will suit someone who has a background in testing responsive web apps and websites with demonstrable experience of the full test lifecycle. An interest in Automation and working in an Agile environment would be advantageous.
What you need to be the successful QA Test Analyst:
* 2 - 3 years proven track record of Test Planning & Manual Test Execution of web-based systems
* Keen eye for detail
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Experience of working is a fast-passed environment
* Diagnosing, Reporting, Resolving and Tracking
* Some experience of agile principles and practices
* You have excellent communication skills with a continuous improvement mind-set
* Experience of testing multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet, mobile apps).
* Test Estimation and recording of Test Actuals
* Understanding of the Development Life Cycle
Nice to have
* Experience of the Atlassian product range (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
* Experience in Test Automation
* Exposure to an Agile / Scrum Environment
* Experience with using Testing Tools
* Knowledge of SQL and MS Visual Studio for Test Automation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a QA Test Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!