|Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent||Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 9 days ago|
QA Test Lead
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
QA Test Lead required for our client a leading Healthcare Insurance company based in Tunbridge Wells. If you are a QA Test Lead and take pride in your work and have proven previous experience of improving solution quality within the assigned delivery work stream(s) in alignment with the Test Strategy, then we want to hear from you.
As the successful QA Test Lead you will have a desirable development experience in C#, Selenium/C#, SQL and experience in creating test automation frameworks. It is essential that you have ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or equivalent and Professional SCRUM Master L1 or Professional SCRUM Developer qualifications.
- Salary: Up to £45,000
- 25 days' holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the QA Test Lead will include:
- Accountability for the quality of delivery within the assigned work-stream
- Accountability for delivering the QA/Test Strategy into the assigned delivery team/work-stream to ensure solution quality
- Develop test artefacts within assigned project(s)/work Stream(s) ensuring these are of sufficient quality
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships in respect to testing matters
- Develop own capabilities to support and improve QA/Test Function and efficiency within the assigned delivery team
What experience you need to be the successful QA Test Lead:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) skills/experience
- Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) skills/experience
- Proven ability/experience of working in an Agile delivery environment (min. 2 yrs)
- Experience of 'Hands On'/exploratory testing implementing product knowledge alongside known testing techniques
- Ability to participate in and understand technical discussions
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a QA Test Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.