|Location: Haverhill, Suffolk||Salary: £15.00 - £18.00 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Responsible for analysis (sample/equipment), review and collation of experimental data against specifications laid down by the Quality department
- Sampling and analysis of raw materials, drug substances and drug products.
- Ensure stabilty testing is initiated and completed within the required time frame.
- Documenting analytical data and results according to cGMP.
- Collation of analytical data into release packs and generation of C of A's as required.
- Review of raw data, where appropriate, ensuring all documented results are in accordance with the appropriate product/material specification and good documentation practice.
- Responsible for first line troubleshooting.
- Cross value stream working to support the QC function.
- Training and support of coleagues where appropriate.
- Supports projects on an as required basis.
- May be required to support equipment requalifications, calibrations, services etc.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and fit for purpose against site procedures before use.
- Carry out Risk/COSHH assessments and ensure that the laboratory is maintained in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
- Raise Events, CAPA's & Laboratory investigations immediately or within the required time frame from detection.
- Complete all corrective and preventative actions within the agreed timelines.
- Maintain core training and prior to conducting any activity ensure you are trained in the current version.
- Responsible for personal safety and that of others, reporting all accidents and unsafe acts and conditions.
- Ensure that the laboratory is maintained in a safe and tidy manner and record all cleaning activities according to cGMP.
- Identify and implement improvements to ways of working with an aim to standardise each working week.
- Take responsibility for adhering to cGMP requirements during all activities performed, and seek clarification of requirements when they are unclear.
Required skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work consistently to quality policies and cGMP
- Proven, sustained competence in analytical techniques and skills relevant to group
- A working knowledge of laboratory health and safety
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage own workload to meet departmental targets
- BSc Science related discipline (Chemistry/ Biochemistry preferred)
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.