|Location: Enfield, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Rail & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 27 days ago|
QHES Manager - Rail
Salary - competitive
Location - Enfield
QHES Manager needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading rail and engineering company.
Benefits for the QHES Manager:
My client offers a competitive salary, 33 days holiday, brilliant benefits, fantastic career progression and the opportunity to undertake QEHS training.
Purpose of the QHES Manager:
The QHES Manager will help strengthen the QEHS capability of the Assest Management business due to growing contracts.
Some of the main duties the QHES Manager will include:
* You will promote a positive QEHS culture and support the Head of QEHS.
* You will ensure that all EHS legislation, Customer and stakeholder QEHS requirements and industry best practice is recognised and that all relevant policies and procedures are adopted.
* Help to plan, implement, monitor and review preventative measures.
* Review QEHS Plans, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Ensure all internal QEHS training for managers and employees is appropriate.
* Conduct site inspections and audits.
* Produce QEHS KPI reports, Toolbox Talks, alerts, newsletters and bulletins.
What you need to be the successful QHES Manager:
* Ideally experience of managing QEHS within the Rail and Road environment (Desirable) .
* Strong working knowledge of EHS legislation.
* Strong and proven ability to work under pressure.
* Knowledge of Behavioural Based Safety
* Knowledge of the operational rail and road environment and associated risks.
* Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 (ISO 45001:2018)
* Recognized industry Health and Safety qualification, e.g. NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
* Recognized Client access training to enable site attendance (e.g. ICI, PTS, ECS)
* Recognized audit qualification.
* Able to demonstrate a proactive commitment to employees and their personal development.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, at all levels within the business.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a QHES Manager to progress their career within the rail industry.