|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £25 - £33 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Analyst (Laboratory)
Rate: £25 - £33 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37 Hours a Week
Period: Initial 3 Months
Key Skills: Quality, Product, Laboratory, Analysis, Delivery, Testing, Data Analysis, Performance, GMP, 5S, SOP, Blood, Planning
A Quality Analyst is required to join my client in playing a key role in ensuring the efficient, effective and compliant delivery of Customer return product testing and line management for the Product Analysis Lab Technicians.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Quality Analyst?
- Be accountable for all aspects of GMP & 5S within the laboratory
- Ensure that equipment is operated as per SOPS
- Provision of training & coaching of lab technicians
- Conduction of product testing & analysis
- Ordering & re-ordering of lab supplies
- Driving continuous improvement with the lab
- Identification & escalation of testing and evaluation issues to PA Quality Engineering for containment & investigation
What are we looking for in our next Quality Analyst?
- Degree educated in a Science discipline
- Working knowledge of cGMP
- Working knowledge of regulations governing lab operations
- Competent in the safe handling of blood products & blood testing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to deliver
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Quality Laboratory expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!