|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Quality Assurance Engineer
I have a great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a Global electronics company based in Milton Keynes. Ideally they are looking for someone with a strong electronics background in industries such as computing, communications, automotive, industrial or medical markets. The company is looking to break into new industry sectors with their products and have some really exciting projects on the horizon.
The successful Quality Engineer will want to work for my client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Staff Bonus Scheme
* 23 days holidays (increase to 26 after a period of time)
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance (4 x employees salary)
* Income Protection Cover
* Subsidise food each day (we pay up £1.20 per day towards food bought from a catering van which comes to our site every day)
* Employee appreciation day - celebrated in August
Some of the main duties of the Quality Assurance Engineer will include:
* Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs)
* Customer Complaints/Returns (CCRs)
* Support business as required e.g. with calibration, ESD control, Environment, Health and Safety, Goods-In Inspection and verification of results, non-conformance investigations, process capability studies, measurements systems analysis, statistical analysis of data, SPC, training, etc.
* Adhere to company policies, procedures and standards at all times.
* Carry out other duties as required by Senior QA Engineer/Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
* Root cause failure investigations within an electronics environment.
* 8D reporting.
* ISO 9001, IATF 16949 & ISO 14001 management system standards.
* Experience of dealing with suppliers and customers.
* First and second party auditing.
* Dealing with people at all levels (internally and externally).
* A wide range of quality tools and techniques.
* IPC-A-610 workmanship standard.
* Be HNC, HND or degree qualified in electronics. (vast electronics experience will also be considered)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.