|Location: Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: US$30000 - US$35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Quality Assurance Engineers x4
My international client is looking to recruit x4 Quality Assurance Engineers who are ECE certified (Electronics and Communications Engineer) with a background in telecoms to be based in Manila, Philippines.
Quality Assurance Engineers Job function:
- Perform external and internal audits on sites and ensure all teams involved are following the company's standards and specifications.
- Identify, raise, and resolve site defects with internal and external teams.
- Perform regular reporting with key stakeholders on quality performance.
- Take ownership of the defect management process and provide recommendations on improving quality.
- Able to perform random technical testing's onsite.
- Able to understand telecom construction drawings, construction manuals, quality manuals and QMS.
- Basic understanding of Fiber networks and FTTH technology.
- Perform HSE audits onsite and should be familiar with DOLE safety procedure
Quality Assurance Engineers Qualification:
- Bachelors in Engineering (Telecom/Network) 3-5 years working in telecom or Diploma in Telecom 5 - 7 years working in field
- Must have 10 years' experience counting from date he/she passed the ECE examination.
Quality Assurance Engineers Other Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- 50 - 75% local traveling will be required
Quality Assurance Engineers ECE requirements:
- Be able to provide evidence of an ECE (Electronics and Communications Engineer) license issued by the PRC (Professional Regulation Commission);
- Have at least 10 years' experience counting from date he/she passed the ECE examination;
- Maintain an active ECE license since it needs to be renewed every year. To verify the status, candidate will need to provide their ECE license number so that can be checked status at the PRC website.
- Willing to sign an Affidavit stating that he is employed on a regular and full-time basis. The person will also be stating that he/she is not presently employed by a private company or by any government office or government owned/controlled corporation, not a full time instructor, and not working abroad
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.