|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Quality Assurance Lead
- Assisting the Framework team leader in establishing a progressive assurance process, through the setting up of an SDA life cycle management process (potentially based on GEAR and the Tube Map) and support projects in critical design reviews. Output: Assurance process definition document.
- Maintain and update the SDA Technical Assurance policy and guidance document along with the pre-questionnaire iaw JSP901 and JSP655. Output: updated policy, guidance and pre-questionnaire documents.
- To carry out assurance activity as per the policy and provide an assurance report to Technical Director as per the SDA Technical Policy. Outputs: assurance programme and report delivered to schedule.
- Supporting the development of the DAT tool for approvals.
- To compile and provide evidence towards the SDA Annual Assurance Review (AAR) to the Defence Authority Technical and Quality (DAT&Q) to demonstrate compliance with JSP901 and to identify and implement any learnings. Output: Evidence pack submitted.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally with minimum 5 years engineering experience in the industry and sound knowledge of relevant business processes. CEng required. Knowledge of GEAR or an engineering planning and review process an advantage
- Financial and commercial knowledge, ability to work on own initiative and engage with a range of stakeholders, including senior managers.
- Ability to attend, discuss and challenge PTs with respect to engineering planning and reviews and obtain or assess relevant artefacts required for assurance review.
- Ability to review and assess critically a wide range of engineering documentation over a range of engineering disciplines, in order to identify risk areas and engage with PTs to identify mitigations.
- Ability to write concise but comprehensive assurance statements and present and defend these at senior approvals committees.
- Ability work under tight timescales delivering good quality assurance reports and working with all levels of stakeholders.
- Attend and contribute as and when appropriate at Assurance
What experience you need to be the successful Quality Assurance Lead:
- SC clearance
- Flexible on location
- Defence experience
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.